In order for you to play Crossfire, First, you need to create your Crossfire Philippine [CFPH] Account. Follow these simple steps:
1. Go to CrossFire Official Website here and click on "Register" on the Member Login tab
2. Fill out the account and personal information, please make sure to indicate the truth, especially when it comes to your personal information to avoid the further issue and concern in the future when you wish to retrieve your account
3. Don't forget to read and agree with the End-User License Agreement [EULA]
4. After clicking "Create Account" you will be redirected to the page that says "Registration Successful!" Now we just need to download the Client (Game) and install it.
Note: Please make sure to do the following
1. Authenticate your email address
2. In order to use the Service, you are required to complete a registration form containing your first and last name, nationality, address, e-mail address, a user name, and a password. In consideration of the use of the Service, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as submitted in any registration form on the Service and to maintain up-to-date information which is true, accurate, current and complete at all times by making changes, additions or deletions to your User profile, as required.
3. When you wish to retrieve your account, make sure that you are using the same email address registered in Crossfire Philippine [CFPH] so that the account recovery will be easier