Please check the following if you are not receiving the password reset email:
- Is your registered email address entered correctly?
- Did you enter an email address different from your registered one?
- Are you trying to send the password reset email repeatedly within a short period of time?
Note: You may not be able to receive the password reset email properly if you repeatedly sent a request for it. Please wait over 24 hours before sending a request again.
- Check your email through the email provider’s web page
- Has the email been delivered to your spam, junk, or other folders?
- Do you have spam filters in place that block emails with URLs or that were sent from a PC? If so, please disable them.
- Set up a filter, add us to your Contacts List, or add us to your email's "Safe Sender" list.
The following are examples of email addresses that do not comply:
Addresses with a dot (.) right before the @ symbol: abcd.@xxx.com
Addresses with consecutive dots (.): ab..firstname.lastname@example.org
Addresses that begin with a hyphen (-): -email@example.com
If this article does not help, you should create a ticket and give us more details so we can see what is happening.