If you notice a sudden rise in Ping or experience network latency after running CrossFire, there is a good chance that the problem is caused by your internet service provider.
Typically, network related issues cannot be resolved by the Crossfire team alone, but as it can be requested quickly through the internet service provider,
follow the guidelines below to submit an inquiry via customer service channel if you notice a sudden rise in Ping or experience network latency.
[How to collect information]
1. Download the ‘WinMTR’ program
2. Uncompress the zip file that you have downloaded.
3. Run ‘EXE’ file (Check Window version for compatibility)
- Windows 32bit : WinMTR.exe
- Windows 64bit : WinMTR64.exe
※ How to check Window version/edition for ‘Windows7’
1) Select the Start button, type Computer in the search box, right-click on Computer, and then select Properties.
2) Under Windows edition, you'll see the version and edition of Windows that your device is running.
4. run ‘WinMTR’, then type in (184.108.40.206) on Host Box and click [Start]
5. Click [‘Stop] after running the EXE file for 3 to 5 minutes.
6. Click on [Copy Text to clipboard] and ‘paste’ the information to your CS ticket (inquiry)